CSU-Global’s online Master of Healthcare Administration and Management is structured to help current healthcare industry professionals advance in their career. Students in the program develop the organizational, leadership and analytical skills necessary to thrive in today’s top organizations.
The cutting-edge curriculum is modeled to complement the needs of the rapidly changing healthcare marketplace. Course topics include but are not limited to:
- Healthcare Law
- Public Policy
- Risk Management
- Strategic Decision-Making
The Faculty: You Have to Learn from the Best to Be the Best
CSU-Global’s elite faculty combines their expert knowledge, years of healthcare leadership, and hands-on experience to enhance the online classroom environment. Students receive personalized attention and can easily engage with peers in the program. This unique approach to online learning lets CSU-Global master’s students learn from a diverse group of individuals and gain valuable insights and knowledge of industry best practices from around the world.
Why You Should Earn Your Master of Healthcare Administration and Management degree at CSU-Global
- Part of the world-class Colorado State University system
- First and only independent, 100% online, regionally accredited public university
- Low, fixed tuition rates — no surprise increases
- Flexible online coursework
- Career relevant degree programs
- Up-to-date, practical curriculum
- Strong commitment to student success
- Convenient monthly start dates
Learn how a healthcare administration and management degree from CSU-Global can help you gain the skills you need to advance your career. Call 866-717-6382 to speak with an admissions representative right away or click here to request more information.