Colorado State University-Global Campus’ online Healthcare Administration and Management degree is a leadership-oriented program designed to prepare you for a successful healthcare career. Students gain a broad spectrum of skills in key areas of healthcare administration including but not limited to:
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Electronic Charting
CSU-Global’s Healthcare Administration and Management degree helps you stay ahead of the competition. As a CSU-Global student, you’ll focus on the latest trends in healthcare and be ready to face the new challenges and opportunities that will shape the industry for decades to come.
The Healthcare Administration and Management bachelor’s program is ideal for:
- Clinical workers seeking non-patient, administrative roles
- Professionals who desire a healthcare management career
Your Faculty: The Leaders in Online Education
CSU-Global’s distinguished faculty is comprised of innovative advocates who are specifically trained in online education instruction. Each professor in the Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Management program brings with them a wealth of industry experience, knowledge, and expertise. This combination provides students with the unique opportunity to learn from coursework developed from a practical, industry-specific perspective.
Transfer Students – Finish Your Bachelor's Degree in as Little as 2 Years*!
Complete your bachelor’s degree at an accelerated rate by transferring your previously earned credits! CSU-Global makes credit transfer easy.
To see if you qualify for this 2-year track, contact and admission advisor at 866-717-6382.
* Based on a minimum of 48 credits successfully transferred.
Why You Should Earn Your B.S. in Healthcare Administration and Management at CSU-Global
- Part of the world-class Colorado State University system
- First and only independent, 100% online, regionally accredited public university
- Low, fixed tuition rates — no surprise increases
- Flexible online coursework
- Career relevant degree programs
- Up-to date, practical curriculum
- Strong commitment to student success
- Convenient monthly start dates
Learn how a healthcare administration and management degree from CSU-Global can help you gain the skills needed to advance your career. Call 866-717-6382 to speak with an admissions representative or click here to request more information.